The next edition of Computers in Classrooms, the free e-newsletter for people with a professional interest in educational ICT, will be available at 09:30 UK time today. This is a summary of its contents, which includes news, articles and book reviews:
- News of competitions, a prize draw, free magazine access, research and other good stuff.
- Quick looks at a conference, reports, teaching resources and other things.
- One Local Authority’s solution to the challenge of IT delivery.
- Didactic teaching or discovery learning? Does some new research indicate that the guide on the side advocates were right all along?
- Review of The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers.
- Review of Building Parental Engagement in Schools.
To receive this by email, just head on over to the newsletter page, where you can sign up and join several thousand other subscribers.