The new edition of Digital Education, the free newsletter for those with a professional interest in educational ICT and Computing, has a special focus on resources you can use to teach coding. Here’s what it contains:
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- DigiPi – Young Entrepreneurs help teachers prepare for the Computing curriculum, by Steph Walker
- The quest to modernise the UK classroom
- Coding ain’t the only game in town
- Apps for Good winners announced
- Superfast broadband zooming in as Go Digital Newcastle unveils its first fibre cabinet
- The decoders: Bletchley Park
- Create Your Own Future
- 7 essential non-digital resource types
- Agriculture and ethics
- Coding websites
- Coding programs
- Coding apps
- The 6 Fundamental Assessment Scheme Questions
- To put it Bluntly
- Project-based learning in the Computing curriculum, by John Partridge
- Reviews of coding applications:
- Computing Without Computers
- Espresso Coding
Read more about it, and subscribe, on the Newsletter page of the ICT in Education website.
We use a double opt-in system, and you won’t get spammed.