The next issue of the Digital Education newsletter will be going out this evening. Here's the list of contents:
- It wasn’t me wot done it, Sir! The depressing state of Computing as a subject -- with links for further and background reading
- Prize draw winner announced -- one lucky bloke has won a copy of a brilliant (hardback) book called The Power of Networks
- Education Conferences: free review copies available
- Events: a couple of events I attended recently, and my thoughts about what was said at them
- Conference round-up -- conferences from later this week till November (just the thought of that makes me feel cold and miserable!)
- The Northern Ireland Skills Barometer
- How are people reading your (school’s) website?
- Around the world -- useful links, including on gender
- There’s a bot for that (includes details of a competition)
- What I’ve been reading:
- Raspberry Pi User Guide;
- Drones in Education
- Articles you may have missed
To subscribe, just complete the form at this link:
Please note: I use what's called a 'double opt-in' system, which means you'll receive an email asking you to confirm that you really do want to subscribe. If that doesn't appear in your inbox within about 5 seconds, then check your spam folder. On confirming, you'll receive another email with links to past issues and free stuff.