Today I have been working on the new issue of Computers in Classrooms, the free e-newsletter for those with a professional interest in educational ICT. Here’s a summary of what it contains. It will be published later today.
- BETT Review
- What Gove REALLY said
- Computing vs ICT: the debate continues
- Apps for good
- Internet safety advice
- Searching and privacy
- Missed Mirandamods?
- Autocorrect: a dangerous weapon
- Insights from neuroscience
- Assessing education with computers in Georgia
- Visual search engine
- Audio slides
- Media and technology resources for educators
- Report of Learning Without Frontiers 2012
- Bring Your Own Technology
- ICT: Irrelevant Curriculum Today?
- A student’s view of ICT
- Professional development in ICT