The latest issue of Computers in Classrooms has just been published. Here’s what it includes:
- Round-ups from several conferences, including a report of the recent BMobLe conference by Susan Banister
- Useful news, including information about a group purchasing scheme called The Hive, by bee-it
- Latest research from BESA
- News, views, a review and plenty of other stuff to think about
- two mega-brilliant prize draws
Subscribe now for free!
Ooops! Neil Adam has kindly just pointed out to me that in the link in the sentence Information and Communication Technology in UK State Schools Volume 1, published by BESA doesn't work because it has a comma in it. Grrrr!!! Sorry about that. The link should, of course, be www.besa.org.uk. Thanks, Neil.