(in 2017, that is!)
Sorry about that misleading headline. It was inspired by a cover of MAD magazine many years ago. The cover read, in huge letters:
But close up, what it actually said was:
If you thought our last issue was bad, wait till you read this one!
Anyway, the holiday edition of the newsletter should be out later today. Here's what it contains:
- Generous book discounts -- up to 40% off of some books!
- 7 useful links for teachers -- links to great resources
- News about a new Government consultation, net neutrality, Twitter and other stuff
- Reports on digital news, the state of Computing in the UK and intimidation in public life
- Food for thought: 3 articles that may be of interest
- What I’ve been reading: 6 of the best graphic books
If you'd like to sign up for the newsletter, go to the newsletter page.