This and other great stuff is in the latest issue of my newsletter, Digital Education.
Here's the full table of contents:
- My book: now on Kobo — read on if you’d like a free review copy
- Prize draw to win The Power of Networks
- How to change lots of dates at once in Excel
- Puzzle corner
- Free conference in the East of England
- Gerald Haigh, RIP
- Review of Fotojet
- Making space
- Not Pi in the sky
- Keep private matters private. Please
- Why do university lecturers stop using technology?
- Social media for academics
- Let’s have less data, more professional judgement
- Ransomware attack
- What I’ve been reading
- What I'm reading
- Articles you may have missed
- Calls to action
Sign up using the form below -- it's free!