Oh no! My newsletter Digital Education has threatened to outdo War and Peace again. I've been working on the next issue, and to give you an idea of how much was packed into it, I took out quite a bit -- and created half the issue after next and even some of the issue after that!
What remains is, more or less, the following:
- an extension of the competition to win a copy of Monica Burns' QR Codes in the classroom. Click the link for my interview with Monica. I didn't extend it through altruism -- I don't do altruism on a Monday -- but because my computer was running too slowly for me to send out a reminder.
- What Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education in England and Wales) has to say about the way Computing is being taught.
- Useful tips.
- Education technology news from various countries ...
- ... and comment.
- Statistics on the digital skills gaps in the UK (I think the plural form is more accurate than the singular)
- A list of conferences coming up. There are loads, and I'm tired just thinking about them:
- A tutorial on how to solve cryptic crosswords.
- Discussion topics.
- Some pretty good resources.
- Book reviews.
All this, and it's free. All you have to do is sign up using the form below.