Terry Freedman's guide to Bett 2015 is now available. It contains over 200 hints, tips, suggestions and opinions. It even contains a detailed floor plan.
Here’s what it contains:
- 16 Reasons to attend
- 7 Good reasons to attend: the ones to put to senior management
- 10 Types of people who should attend
- 4 reasons to take pupils to Bett
- 5 Reasons to take a technician or technically-minded person with you
- 2 Reasons to take a non-technical person
- 14 events to attend
- My 11 personal recommendations for BETT 2015
- 25 things that others are going to the Bett show for
- 8 Things which are not ideal – and what you might do about them
- 30 Things to do before Bett
- 24 Things to do on the day
- 4 Ways to connect on social media
- 7 Things to do on a one day visit
- Who has the budget?
- 8 Sample questions to ask suppliers
- 10 points to address when presenting your case for purchasing a product or service
- 5 Things to consider regarding seminars
- 11 Things to do after the show
- 5 Ways to voice your own thoughts about Bett 2015
- 2 Ways to have your students blog about Bett
- 5 Other sources of advice about Bett
- Floor plan
At the moment, for Digital Education subscribers only. If you can’t wait, subscribe now! Details below). Otherwise, it will be published on this website some time tomorrow.
Either way, I hope you find it useful and interesting.
Read more about it, and subscribe, on the Newsletter page of the ICT in Education website.
We use a double opt-in system, and you won’t get spammed.