Last year I published a guide to BETT (and other conferences) for subscribers to the free newsletter, Computers in Classrooms. I think the advice is still relevant. I looked at the following:
- 9 reasons to attend.
- 4 arguments to put to your boss as to why you should be allowed to attend.
- 3 other kinds of colleagues who should attend.
- 13 things to do in advance.
- 16 ways to get the most out of the show.
- 7 ways to follow up afterwards (once you’ve recovered!).
You can read that online here.