My Bett week as a BASIC program. After looking at the program below, please attempt the questions on it.
10 Let A$ = “I wonder if I can slip away when nobody’s looking?"
20 Let B$ = "I feel so energised by the discussions today that I am too wired to sleep."
30 Let C$ = “Oh boy, do I feel rough. Why in heaven’s name didn’t I get an early night last night?"
40 Travel to Excel
50 Have meeting
60 Attend seminar
70 IF Hungry, THEN Eat, ELSE GOTO 50
80 Attend BettParty
90 Print A$
100 Travel to Home
110 Print B$
120 GOTO Bed
130 Print C$
- Insert some code to prevent the program 'getting stuck' between lines 50 and 70
- Insert some code to make the program repeat from Wednesday to Saturday.
- In your solution to Q2, justify your choice of code.
- Insert some code to make the program more interactive with the user.
- Why aren't you doing something more useful?