It is taking me ages to edit this bumper double edition, but I think it will be worth the wait! It should be out soon – possibly even later today. Here’s just some of what it contains:
- 50% off our ebooks! A time-limited offer Woo hoo!
- Free resource focus
- Taking stock: 5 key questions
- To bett or not to bett? That is the question! By Karen Pernyes
- Big data: is small beautiful?
- The things you can do with data! Part 2
- Beam County Primary School pupils take ownership of TrilbyTV
- Drowning in data? How one outstanding school tackles their data analysis, by Tracey Coton
- Should philosophy influence educational policy? By Mel Thompson
- Mobile devices, schools and assessment, by Peter Twining
- To put it bluntly, by Derek Blunt
- Computers are dead……..long live the ‘device’…but where is its home? By James Penny
- 5 simple tips for better security, by Darren Bartlett
- Students rule – when it comes to university IT, by Scott Auld
- Scientific enquiry 21st century style, by Mike Sharples
- Homework excuses upgraded
- A review of our project-based learning approach by John Partridge
I’ll be publishing the article about big data on this website later today.
Your newsletter editor is hard at work sifting through the submissions for Digital Education, the free newsletter for education professionals. Have you subscribed yet?
Read more about it, and subscribe, on the Newsletter page of the ICT in Education website.
We use a double opt-in system, and you won’t get spammed.