With BETT just over a week away, I have just completed this year’s Unofficial Guide. It’s a much expanded edition, containing 125 points altogether, plus a Supplement containing views and advice from visitors to last year’s BETT.
The sections in the main part of the guide are:
- Reasons to attend
- Good reasons to attend: the ones to put to senior management
- Types of people who should attend
- Parallel conferences to attend
- Fringe events to attend
- New things at BETT in 2013
- Things I have misgivings about
- Things to do before BETT
- Things to do on the day
- My personal recommendations
- Things to do after the show
- Ways to voice your own thoughts about BETT 2013
- Ways to have your students blog about BETT
- Other great pieces of advice about BETT
The sections in the Supplement are:
- Products seen
- Main trends
- Advice to schools
I’ll be sending it out to subscribers to my newsletter first, and then making it generally available in a few days’ time. So subscribe now is you can’t wait!
Oh, by the way: it’s free!