I’ve just received the schedule for this free conference, which I wrote about in Learning about inclusive technologies through collaboration, and it looks pretty good. It takes place this evening, so here is a quick heads-up about it.
- It’s free. Did I mention that already?
- It takes place today, from 5:30 to 9 pm.
- There are discussions on the Equality Act, Text to speech, writing, using social networks in the classroom, and others.
- There are ‘lightning talks’.
- There is an ‘open space’ where people can discuss anything they like.
- It takes place in Seminar Room A, Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH.