I’m just putting the finishing touches to the latest issue of Computers in Classrooms, the free e-newsletter for anyone with an interest in educational ICT. Inn this edition you will find:
- A code that will get you £100 off the delegate price of the Building Schools Conference taking place tomorrow and Thursday.
- A code for free access to Scholastic’s Child Education Plus and Nursery Education Plus.
- First impressions of Aerotropolis, to b published on 1st March.
- Quick review of Schools and Schooling in the Digital Age by Neil Selwyn.
- Resources for geography and history teachers.
- Information about a European report about ICT.
- And more!
You can sign up for this esteemed publication by clicking Computers in Classrooms link and filling out the form. We use a double opt-in system, meaning that you’ll be sent an email asking you to confirm that you would like to subscribe. Join thousands of other like-minded people now!
The newsletter has now been published! Follow the link given in the main article to sign up for it.