How this blog was created:
- I took a photo with my phone.
- I emailed the photo to a special email address I have set up on my blog.
- The subject header was transformed into the title of the post.
- The body of the email was transformed into the body of the article.
- As I set up my blog to store emailed posts as drafts, rather than to publish them automatically, I was able to remove the annoying text which reads "From my phone".
Blogging by phone is not ideal under normal circumstances, but is a good way of quickly updating your blog when you need to. This is one of several methods of rapid blogging which I will be discussing here soon.