Here's a checklist you can use to help keep a computer suite in tip-top condition. Make sure the students know you will be checking as well. It's not rocket science by any means, but may be useful to give to a classroom assistant, parent helper or student monitor.
- Are all the computers working?
- Are all the printers working?
- Do the printers have paper in them?
- Have discarded print-outs been cleared away?
- Are all the mice working?
- Are all the monitors working?
- Is the network working?
- Is there a student User ID list handy in case someone forgets their details?