Occasionally, we run competitions or prize draws in the newsletter. Here are the rules:
Unless otherwise stated for a particular competition, the following rules apply to all competitions announced on this website or in Digital Education:
- The competition is open to subscribers to Digital Education only. This is a free e-newsletter. (For certain competitions, only UK residents are eligible to enter; in fact, unless otherwise stated, competitions are open for UK residents only.)
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw, participants must not be in a sanctioned or embargoed country according to the International Trade Sanctions, or on an SDN.SSI list as updated from time to time.
- IT is ok for people to enter more than once.
- The judges' names are withheld, but if you wish to know them, please email us.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into over the matter.
- The winner(s) will be notified as soon as possible after the close of the competition. What usually happens is that we ask you if we may pass on your contact details to the company that has made the prize available, so that they can send it to you. If you do not wish us to do so, please be aware that this may result in the offer of the prize being withdrawn. If we do not hear back from you in answer to this request, or for other pertinent information (such as your country of residence) within 5 working days, the prize may be offered to someone else.
- The details of the winning entries will be published in the first issue of Digital Education after the close of the competition.
These rules have been drawn up in accordance with UK law.