At last! Or, to use the vernacular, woo hoo! The latest edition of the Digital Education ezine is now out. It contains a round-up of products seen at Bett, articles on girls and women in technology, loads of links and book reviews. Here’s a detailed list of the contents:
News and resources
Blasts from the past
- Mike Cameron
- Natasha Campbell
- Tim Cross
- My Impressions of Bett 2015, by Ben Davies
- Simon Finch
- Terry Freedman's quick looks
- The Futuresource report
- Bett 2015: Trends and Highlights
- King Edwards School Digital Leaders
- Richard Millwood
- Danny Nicholson
- Oakdale Junior School Digital Leaders
- John Partridge
- Neil Rickus
- Programmable Robots, by Doug Woods
- Sarah Younie
- End note
- Intro by Terry Freedman
- How I got into coding and why I think everyone should do it! by Amanda Wilson
- Girls and Technology by Ellie Gregson
- Exploring a world of Brown Dogs and Barbers
- The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage
- Learning with ‘e’s (link)
Could you be a reviewer?
Subscribing is easy: just click on the ‘newsletter’ link below, or on this button:
Your newsletter editor is hard at work sifting through the submissions for Digital Education, the free newsletter for education professionals. Have you subscribed yet?
Read more about it, and subscribe, on the Newsletter page of the ICT in Education website.
We use a double opt-in system, and you won’t get spammed.