Here's what the next issue of my newsletter, Digital Education, contains:
- SAMR and digital signage
- Assessment as a process of scientific discovery
- The Assistive Technologies Conference
- ICT and Computing: original research by Kay Sawbridge
- Useful tips
- Research news
- What I've been reading: reviews of Teacher Proof, the Substitute Teacher Manual, and How to lie with statistics
- What I'm currently reading
- Competition: win a copy of Karl Beecher's Brown Dogs and Barbers, which is all about Computing.
It's set to be sent out at 1pm today, so sign up now to make sure you get it!