I’m just putting the finishing touches to the latest edition of the newsletter, which will be published today after a gap of several months. It contains:
- A review of the recent BETT show by Christina Kelly, a trainee teacher;
- The economic case for cuts in ICT spending;
- The economic case against cuts in ICT spending;
- What does the Government really think of ICT?
- What do employers really look for in young people?
- Are 1:1 tech initiatives the wrong kind of reform?
- Can technology lead us out of the economic recession?
- What are the biological effects of social networking?
- News and views relating to India & South Asia, Peru, Uganda, the UK and the USA.
- Several interesting-looking resources.
Computers in Classrooms is free! Join thousands of other educational ICT professionals by signing up for it now. You know it makes sense!