Thanks for visiting this page. At present, we in the process of updating all our ebooks. We will make them available as this process is being completed. We are now selling our digital products through e-Junkie. Just click on the Add to Cart button to order a book.
Before placing an order, please check our Terms and Conditions. It will be assumed that by placing an order, you agree with them. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Descriptions of our ebooks may be found below. There is an 'Add to cart' button beneath each one, and a 'View cart' button right at the end of the page.
Creating a Technology-Rich School
About the book
The objective of this book is to provide down-to-earth advice for creating a school in which technology plays a key role in teaching and learning. Buying lots of hardware and infrastructure will not be enough: what is needed is a strategic approach.
Unfortunately, many “visions” do not materialise in practice. This book takes you through the processes necessary to maximise the chances of successfully implementing the vision.
The book is 20 pages long, and priced at £1.99, + VAT in the EU.
- Creating a shared vision
- The ICT Strategy
- SMART targets
- Monitoring SMART targets
- The disadvantages of SMART targets and monitoring
- Useful references
- Operational issues
- Relentless follow-through
- An experience-based understanding of the work that needs to be done
- The right personnel to actually do the work
- Changing Direction
- The design stage
- Staffing structures
- Leadership issues
- Further reading
Who should buy this book?
- Anyone involved in “new builds”
- Anyone involved in the UK’s Building Schools for the Future programme
- Senior leadership and management personnel with responsibility for te educational technology provision in their school
- ICT co-ordinators
- E-Learning co-ordinators
Please check out our Print-on-demand books too!