Terry Freedman’s ICT Consultancy Service
Consultancy is my main source of income. I work with schools, education organisations and companies, and also with individuals on particular projects. I’ve been working in education for a long time, and have earned a reputation for delivering an excellent service. For my credentials, see below under the headings “Memberships and accreditations”, and “Career path from 1975 to 2004”.
Since 2004 I have worked as an independent educational ICT consultant. Please see below for a broad picture of the work I’ve done in that time. If you would like a more detailed list of the assignments I've undertaken, please ask me for my CV. To read other people’s opinions of me and my work, please see the Testimonials page.
The list of my assignments is rather long, so here is a summary of the kind of ways I can help you achieve your ICT-related aims. Neither the diagram nor the list is exhaustive, so if something you’d like is not listed here, or if you’re not sure, please contact me and start a conversation.
Some of the consultancy services I offer
And here it is as a list...
- Advice on ICT Management and leadership issues
- Help with writing your ICT vision and strategy
- Advice on implementing ICT in your school
- Programme planning for your CPD event
- Bespoke presentations for your CPD event
- Advice on effective assessment of ICT
- Original articles for your website or blog
- ‘First Impressions' evaluation of your ICT provision
- In-depth evaluation of your ICT Provision
- Devising a digital literacy scheme of work for your school or college
- Advice on implementing Web 2.0 applications (and which ones to implement)
- Case studies of your product, project or service
As I said earlier, this is not an exhaustive list, so please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements.
Quick contact details
To contact me to discuss possibilities:
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 645 1046
For further contact details, including Twitter and other social media, please visit the Contact Us page.
Memberships and accreditations
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Becta-accredited FITS provider and trainer
- ICT Mark assessor
- Member of the British Computer Society
- Fellow of Mirandanet
- Member of the Society of Authors
- Fellow of Naace
- Ambassador for ISTE
Career path from 1975 to 2004
The following is a list of posts I have held, in chronological order:
- Teacher in charge of Economics Department
- Teacher of ICT and Business Studies
- Head of Department of ICT and Business Studies
- Head of ICT Department
- ICT Advisor for an inner-London borough
- Principal Officer at QCA
- Head of E-Education at an inner-London borough
- Ofsted Inspector for ICT and Business Studies
For my CV/Resumé, and/or a list of assignmentments I've undertaken, please contact me using the Contact Us page.